Adscend

Click Here



Click Here



Click Here

Sunday 8 September 2013

Blockquote

HTML Blockquote Element


1.The blockquote element represents "Paragraph quotation" or “block quotation of text” .
2.The blockquote element defines a block quotation.
3.Browser will render blockquote element in an appropriate way, for example by slightly indenting the text, or by italicizing it.
4.The blockquote element typically forces white space both before and after the quotation.

blockquote align Attributes:
align ="center" (center alignment)
align ="left" (left alignment, this is default)
align ="right" (right alignment)
align ="justify" (left-right justification)

Example
<html>
<head>
<title>blockquote</title>
</head>
<body>
<p>
Frustration and anxiety indicates our distance from God.<br/> Whenever I feel anxious I will turn to prayer. I will bring myself closer to God.
</p>
<blockquote>
Frustration and anxiety indicates our distance from God. <br/>Whenever I feel anxious I will turn to prayer. I will bring myself closer to God.
</blockquote>
</body>
</html>
Output

Notice that the difference between Paragraph and Blockquote.




No comments:

Post a Comment