Adscend

Click Here



Click Here



Click Here

Sunday 8 September 2013

Line Break

HTML Line Break

The <br /> tag is used when want to break a line. <br> tag breaks the line in output web page. <br /> tag has no ending tag.

If we want to display following quote line by line, we have to insert <br /> tag in the proper position of this quote.

My brain and nervous system will always be tranquil, alert and alive. I will live long, happy and strong. I will develop my wisdom and intuition. I will realize my infinite potential fully. I will be truly enlightened.

Example

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>

My brain and nervous system will always be tranquil,<br>
alert and alive. I will live long, happy and strong. <br>
I will develop my wisdom and intuition. <br>
I will realize my infinite potential fully. <br>
I will be truly enlightened. <br>

</body>
</html>

Output

My brain and nervous system will always be tranquil,
alert and alive. I will live long, happy and strong.
I will develop my wisdom and intuition.
I will realize my infinite potential fully.
I will be truly enlightened.

Notice that <br> is not present in the output.
Tip: The <br /> element is an empty HTML element. It has no end tag.
<br> or <br />
In XHTML, XML, elements with no end tag (closing tag) are not allowed.
Even if <br> works in all browsers, writing <br /> instead works better in XHTML and XML applications.


No comments:

Post a Comment